Sewer Credits

Sewer Credits for Sprinkler Usage

Hoover sewer consists of the Riverchase, Southlake, Inverness, Caldwell Crossings & Mill Springs communities.  Hoover sewer customers with a private meter that monitors their sprinkler system usage may apply for a credit for the water that does not go into the sewer.  Please complete the Private Meter Reading Form and submit at least once every 12 months to receive proper credit.
If you are located in other areas of Hoover and have questions regarding credit for sprinkler system usage you may contact:

 Jefferson County Sewer  205-325-5138

 Shelby County Sewer (Southwest Water)  205-444-3657

Birmingham Water Works Board 205-244-4000 

Water Leaks

You may request a sewer credit for a leak or for a pool refilling due to repair by completing the form Hoover Sewer Adjustment Request. Please also submit a copy of your invoice from the company who made the repairs or the receipts where you purchased items to make the repairs yourself. Also submit a copy of the Birmingham Water Works bill that reflects the charges resulting from the leak.

This information should be mailed to 
Hoover Engineering Department
2020 Valleydale Rd.
Suite E-100
Hoover, AL 35244

You may also email the information to Hoover Sewer.

Please email us with any questions or call Hoover Sewer at 205-444-7523.