Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
The Hale-Joseph House was built in 1910 by William M. and Evan Hale on 400 acres purchased by Gardner Hale in 1862. The Hales descended from two signers of the Mayflower compact 1620.
Purchased in 1993 by Carlo and Dianne Joseph, the house was placed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage in 1994.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow